Thursday, July 15, 2010

Canvass Photo Frames & Decor

I'm always looking for a special way to display my favorite photographs, so here's my latest photo creation.

I purchased a 12 x 12 x 2 canvass (it's much thicker than standard canvasses, but that's what makes it stand up on it's own). And then I added embellished papers that I inked the edges on, some crystals, ribbon, & photo corners so that I can change out my photo whenever I want and not damage the piece. **The white paper is where a 5 x 7 photo would go.

Then I wanted a companion piece, so I did a smaller canvass and decorated it with coordinating embellishments & added the first letter of our last name.
Here are the two canvasses together...

And here they are with a photo added in (I couldn't find a 5 x 7 photo, so I left the white paper in the photo corners and adhered a 4 x 6 photo to the white paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment