Monday, March 28, 2011

Bath Salt Tubes

I am trying to find additional uses for the 1x8 clear bags I bought for making the M&M candy treats. Here's a quick and easy idea...fill them with bath salts! I usually make my own bath salts, but I cheated for this project - I bought a bag of scented bath salts. I made a paper funnel to help me get the bath salts into the little clear bags without making a mess & then I added a cute tag & ribbon to finish it off. My color inspiration for this was the stack of washcloths - I LOVE these colors...so soothing!!!





2 comments:

  1. did you print out your label from the computer? those are so clever and cute!! those would make a great gift at a bridal shower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used stamps from Papertrey Ink (Just For You set) to create the label. The inks & paper are also from Papertrey Ink.

    ReplyDelete